Resiliency Project Manager
Job Posting: Latcham Art Centre
Latcham Art Centre is seeking a positive, motivated and flexible team member to bring their experience and enthusiasm to the position of Resiliency Project Manager. This position will manage initiatives to build and strengthen the infrastructure, community engagement and future success of Latcham Art Centre.
Reporting to the Executive Director, the Resiliency Project Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Reviewing Art Centre functions, facility, staffing structure, board structure, policies and procedures etc., identifying areas for improvement and offering recommendations
- Facilitating a strategic planning process to create a new 5-year strategic plan
- Researching and implementing necessary systems to improve and increase the Art Centre’s ability to function digitally
- Reviewing, researching and implementing a revised fund development plan including the necessary training and relationship-building from proposal through to stewardship stages
- Researching and Implementating a new database to complement the Centre’s new website
- Increasing communication with other gallery, municipal and non-profit professionals
- Assisting in all aspects of Art Centre functions to understand and contribute to overall success
- Providing communication and marketing related to areas of responsibility
- Acting as an ambassador for the art centre with artists, galleries, community, stakeholders, funders
- Other duties as determined by the Gallery Director
The ideal candidate will offer the following skills and qualifications:
- Degree or equivalent experience in related field including but not limited to administration, arts administration, non-profit administration, human resources, communications, project management, etc
- A minimum of five-years of experience in related work
- A diplomatic yet confident work style that will inspire positive change
- An analytical, problem solving style
- Interest and experience in visual art and/or non-profits
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work within the team
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent computer skills with proficiency in Word, Excel and database knowledge.
- Experience working with volunteers
- A valid driver’s license and access to a car are assets
- The ability to work flexible hours, including some Saturdays and evenings as part of the Art Centre team.
If you are a flexible, community-oriented team player, we want to hear from you! This is an opportunity to share your skills and expertise and contribute significantly to this non-profit organization. You will be part of an experienced, enthusiastic and committed staff and volunteer team.
Latcham Art Centre is a public art gallery featuring exhibitions of contemporary art, arts education programs for all ages, artist talks, and special events and is located in Stouffville, Ontario, a growing community of 46,000 people situated north of Toronto.
This is a 12-month contract that pays $25.65 per hour (plus EI, CPP, 4% vacation pay and stat holidays) for 30 hours per week. Commitment to the full contract is required.
Please send resume and cover letter outlining related experience in ONE document to firstname.lastname@example.org and put YOUR first and last names in the document title. Please put RESILIENCY in the email subject line.
Interviews will be held once sufficient applications have been received and will continue until the position is filled. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
We seek candidates who may contribute to the further diversification of ideas at Latcham Art Centre. We support and encourage diversity and equity, and we are committed to making staff positions accessible and welcoming to all potential team members, regardless of ethnicity, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender or identity.
Latcham Art Centre, 2 Park Drive, Stouffville ON L4A 4K1 www.latchamartcentre.ca