Customer Service Specialist(s)
TOTAL Transportation Solutions Inc. is seeking to fill the position of Customer Service Specialist(s).
Responsible for providing exceptional customer service to high profile clients within Fine Arts and High Value Products sectors. Understanding of unique requirements for each client and ensuring quality service is provided every time is key. You will be required to coordinate between the operations department and clients to ensure services are provided during preferred shipping dates and shuttle schedules. It is the responsibility of this position to maintain schedules and book within appointed schedules. You must be proactive with clients and operations to ensure smooth operation and immediately communicate any changes that may arise.
Key Job Duties:
- Work with and provide support to senior staff, sales staff, and operations.
- Handle all emails and calls with authority and professionalism.
- Work in a fast paced environment, keeping an acute attention to detail.
- Respond to all quotes and inquiries for service in a timely manner.
- Schedule & coordinate shipment bookings with clients.
- Accurately enter & process order data and maintain master company lists.
- Coordinate bookings with dispatchers to ensure smooth delivery to customer.
- Provide nothing less than an exceptional customer service experience.
- Timely follow-up with operations and customers on all shipments in transit.
- Manage any changes and communicate to all appropriate parties.
- Maintain customer relations by earning their trust and respect.
- Work with minimal supervision and take charge as needed.
- Three or more years’ experience working in fine art or museum sector, fine art services sector, transportation, or other customer service focussed fields.
- Customs brokerage or transportation industry experience or knowledge an asset.
- Proficient working with Microsoft Office Suite products.
- Possess a passion to provide first-rate customer service.
- Understanding best practices for the handling and transportation needs for different products, with special emphasis on the arts.
- Comfortable working effectively in a fast pace, deadline driven and high volume work environment.
- Able to take charge, make decisions and positively manage change as and when needed.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively
- Strong administrative and organizational capabilities
- Attention to detail is an ABSOLUTE MUST.