Canadians are invited to share their views on key issues, such as:
- the rules on when federal institutions can collect personal information
- how federal institutions can use the information entrusted to them
- when federal institutions can share personal information with other federal institutions
- how key concepts should be defined under the Act
- the oversight and enforcement framework under the Act
The Department of Justice welcomes your feedback until January 17, 2021.
For further information on why we are reviewing the Privacy Act, visit Modernizing Canada’s Privacy Act.
Click HERE to learn more and participate.